White Garlic Chicken & Vegetable Pizza using creamy white garlic sauce as well as the Greatest handmade pizza dough!
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories|
|10 minutes||25 minutes||35 minutes||213 kcal|
Ingredients For White Garlic Chicken and Vegetable Pizza
To make the White Garlic Chicken and Vegetable Pizza, the ingredients which are required to make this White Garlic Chicken and Vegetable Pizza the following which are shown below:
- One big pizza dough
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 big cooked chicken breast, 1 tomato, 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, 1/4 cup onion sliced, chopped red onion or green onion
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves 1/2 cup sliced artichoke hearts
For the White Garlic Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk, seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Instructions For White Garlic Chicken and Vegetable Pizza
To make the White Garlic Chicken and Vegetable Pizza, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the White Garlic Chicken and Vegetable Pizza and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
To prepare the White Garlic Sauce:
- In a small saucepan with a moderate heat, melt the butter. Blend in the flour until smooth. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the milk gradually and heat for a few minutes, or until slightly thickened. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and basil.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese until it is completely melted.
- Take the pan off the heat. The sauce will thicken as it sits.
- I prefer to pre-bake the dough for 5 minutes at 475 degrees F before putting the toppings on one normal pizza crust (using handmade dough).
- Remove the crust from the oven after 5 minutes. Pour a uniform coating of white garlic sauce over the crust. Top with cheese, chicken, veggies, and more cheese.
- Return to the oven at 475°F for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.