Pizza Stuffed Shells are stuffed with soft noodles & covered with sauce, pepperoni, & cheese.
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories|
|20 minutes||30 minutes||50 minutes||588 kcal|
Equipments That Are Required
- Meat Chopper
Ingredients For Pizza Stuffed Shells
To make the Pizza Stuffed Shells, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 12 oz. Jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 pound of pork sausage
- 1/2 cup sliced bell pepper, any color 1 small onion, diced 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves, dried
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 2 chopped garlic cloves 1 small can sliced olives
- freshly ground black pepper and salt
- jars marinara pasta sauce (*or 5-minute pizza sauce) 24 oz.
- 4 oz. chopped pepperoni
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
Instructions For Pizza Stuffed Shells
To make the Pizza Stuffed Shells, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Pizza Stuffed Shells and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Cook jumbo shells until al dente according per package directions. Drain and spread out on a big dish to cool so they don’t cling together.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan over medium heat, brown the ground beef and sausage. Eliminate any grease.
- In a large mixing basin, combine the cooked meat. Combine the bell pepper, onion, parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic, olives, and 12 cup marinara sauce in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cover the bottom of a 9×13″ or comparable size pan with a thin layer of sauce.
- Fill each giant shell with a heaping scoop of the meat mixture and arrange them down the bottom of a 9×13″ or similar size pan.
- Distribute the remaining sauce evenly over the noodles. Sprinkle with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling, in a preheated oven.
- You may also be interested in Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells!
Make Ahead And Freezer Directions:
This dish makes a great freezer dinner. Construct the dish according to the recipe guidelines, but do not bake it! Use a disposable container or an aluminum pan. Cover the prepared meal with a layer of plastic wrap, followed by a double layer of aluminum foil.
This meal may be frozen for up to 2 months! When you’re ready to eat it, take it out of the freezer and place it in the fridge for 24 hours to thaw. Remove the plastic wrap, re-cover with tinfoil, and bake for 45 minutes, or until heated through and bubbling. Remove the tinfoil 15 minutes before the end of the baking time to enable the cheese to get bubbling!