Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare a Pizza Pocket Recipe or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Pizza Pocket Recipe, today.
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings||Calories|
|30 minutes||15 minutes||45 minutes||4||390 kcal|
Ingredients For Pizza Pocket Recipe
To make the Pizza Pocket Recipe, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 2 cans refrigerated Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® seamless dough sheet 8-ounce cans
- 1 pizza sauce jar
- Pepperoni Slices 1 package
- 1 bag Mozzarella Shreds Cheese
- If you’re rolling out the dough, use flour to sprinkle your work surface.
- Lightly brush top with butter
Instructions For Pizza Pocket Recipe
To make the Pizza Pocket Recipe, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Pizza Pocket Recipe and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Open the crescent roll cans and place them on a level table. I sprinkled some flour on my work area and rolled them out thinly with a rolling pin. Don’t use too much flour; just enough to keep them from sticking.
- Cut out circles in the dough with the Cut-N-Seal tool (or a big, round cookie cutter).
- Spread 1 tsp pizza sauce over half of the circles, not quite to the corners. Then top with a couple pieces of pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. The exact quantities aren’t crucial since you’ll be creating things to your liking. Keep an eye on how full you fill them since you don’t want the sauce to leak out the side when you form the pocket. (For further ideas, see Notes.)
- Wrap the pizza with an unfilled dough circle, stretching it slightly to meet the edges.
- Press the edges together with your Cut-N-Seal.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, or until the dough is light golden and flaky.
- Brush the tops of the pockets lightly with butter for flavor (optional).
You may add whatever pizza toppings you want: mushrooms, onions, cooked sausage, olives, and so on.