Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Mediterranean Pizza with Carbonell or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Mediterranean Pizza with Carbonell, today.
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings||Calories|
|15 minutes||8 minutes||23 minutes||4||524 kcal|
Ingredients For Mediterranean Pizza with Carbonell
To make the Mediterranean Pizza with Carbonell, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
For the Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons extra-light olive oil
- 4 tsp freeze dried garlic cloves or 4 minced fresh garlic cloves
- 5 oz chicken breast, cut into half inch-long thin slices
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Dried rosemary a pinch
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper a pinch
- 3 oz. crumbled feta cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 oz. chopped sun-dried tomatoes (approximately 1/3 cup)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 fistful spinach (tear big leaves into smaller pieces)
- Sprinkle the top of the pizza with a pinch of dried oregano, basil, & marjoram.
For the crust:
- Purchase a pre-made thin crust.
Instructions For Mediterranean Pizza with Carbonell
To make the Mediterranean Pizza with Carbonell, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Mediterranean Pizza with Carbonell and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
For the Sauce:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the Carbonell Extra Light Olive Oil.
- Add the garlic and cook for approximately 2 minutes, or until it becomes golden brown.
- Set aside. Pour into a basin.
For the Chicken:
- Heat 1 tsp Carbonell Extra Light Olive Oil in the exact same pan as that of the sauce under medium-low heat.
- Combine the chicken pieces, oregano, marjoram, rosemary, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Set aside after draining.
Assembling the Pizza:
- Spread the sauce (a combination of olive oil and garlic) over the top of the pizza dough.
- Add 2 cups mozzarella cheese, followed by the chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, feta, spinach, and the final cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Season with oregano, basil, and marjoram to taste.
- Cook according to the instructions on your crust. My recipe called for baking at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes.
If you decide to utilize a pizza stone, as I appears to have done, be sure to pre-heat the oven with it inside.