Yellow peppers, onions, bacon, and Monterey Jack cheese top the Loaded Jalapeo Popper Pizza!
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||323 kcal|
Equipments That Are Required
- Pizza Stone
Ingredients For Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza
To make the Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 6 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh jalapeño pepper (sliced, canned or fresh)
- 1/2 cup pepperoncinis , sliced (or yellow peppers)
- 1/4 small red onion, finely sliced 1/2 red, orange, or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cooked and crumbled bacon slices
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese
Instructions For Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza
To make the Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Roll out pizza dough to fit in your pizza pan or even on your baking stone.
- Distribute the cream cheese evenly over top. Finish with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is brown as well as the cheese on top has melted.
|Vitamin C||16.2 mg|
Conclusion (Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza)
So, this is all about “Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!