The finest no-rise pizza dough recipe for spooky Halloween pizzas! These little pizzas are easy to prepare and make for a fun and colorful Halloween feast!
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories|
|15 minutes||12 minutes||27 minutes||395 kcal|
Ingredients For Halloween Pizzas
To make the Halloween Pizzas, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
No-Rise Pizza Crust:
- 1 ¾–2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Fleischmann’s Pizza envelope Yeast
- granulated sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2/3 cup extremely hot water
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil (or canola oil)
- 1 quart pizza sauce
- a half-pound of fresh mozzarella cheese
- Pizza toppings preferred include: pepperoni, pineapple, olives, bell peppers, onion, salami, parsley, and Canadian bacon.
Instructions For Halloween Pizzas
To make the Halloween Pizzas, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making them. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Halloween Pizzas and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing basin, combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar, and salt. Mix in the warm water and oil for approximately 1 minute, or until well combined.
- Add enough of the remaining flour to create a soft dough. Dough should be somewhat sticky and form a ball. Dump dough onto a floured surface and knead for 4 minutes, adding more flour as needed, until smooth and elastic. Split the dough into four equal halves.
- Roll or pat each part into an 8-inch circle and put on a baking sheet that has been buttered. Bake for 5-6 minutes, or until the dough is just firm and lightly browned on the bottom.
- Put pizza sauce on each crust. To create Halloween designs, top with preferred toppings! Bake for another 5-8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Directions for Making Ahead: The pizza sauce may be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to one week. All of the toppings may be diced and refrigerated in separate airtight containers. The dough may be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated in an airtight container.
Freezing Build your pizza on a partly cooked dough. Cover tightly and place in the freezer for up to 2 months. Bake from frozen, adding a few minutes to the cooking time.