A handmade Chicken Alfredo Pizza is created with a creamy homemade alfredo sauce topped with grilled chicken and mozzarella.
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||447 kcal|
Ingredients For Chicken Alfredo Pizza
To make the Chicken Alfredo Pizza, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 1 pizza crust created from scratch
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 ounces softened cream cheese, sliced into little pieces
- a half-cup of milk
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, with little more for pizza toppings
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Instructions For Chicken Alfredo Pizza
To make the Chicken Alfredo Pizza, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Chicken Alfredo Pizza and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Prepare the sauce: In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Cook for 30 seconds after adding the garlic. Mix in the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the milk gradually until smooth. Add the parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Make the pizza crust: Make a huge circle out of the pizza dough. I prefer to pre-bake my crust at 425 degrees F for 4-5 minutes (on a pizza stone or baking sheet). If you’re making a thin crust pizza, don’t pre-bake it.
- Assemble: Spread the alfredo sauce on top of the crust. Put a thin layer of mozzarella, followed with chopped chicken, additional mozzarella, and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 425°F for 8-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Plan ahead of time Prepare the pizza dough several hours ahead of time and place it in the refrigerator to rise. You may also make the alfredo sauce ahead of time and refrigerate it for 1-2 days.
Freezing Freeze either cooked or unbaked pizza dough. Let to defrost on the counter before topping with sauce and garnishes.