This Cheeseburger Pizza is covered with an unique sauce, ground meat, mozzarella, pickles, and onion.
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories|
|15 minutes||8 minutes||23 minutes||224 kcal|
Equipments That Are Required
- Meat Chopper
Ingredients For Cheeseburger Pizza
To make the Cheeseburger Pizza, the ingredients which are required to make this Cheeseburger Pizza the following which are shown below:
- 1 pizza dough recipe (makes 2)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 5-6 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2/3 cup dill pickle coins, cut
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
For the cheeseburger pizza sauce:
- ketchup, 2/3 cup
- a third of a cup mustard
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
Instructions For Cheeseburger Pizza
To make the Cheeseburger Pizza, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Cheeseburger Pizza and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Prepare the pizza dough.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Lay out/stretch the pizza dough and bake it for 6 minutes.
- Brown the ground beef in a pan over medium heat, breaking it up into tiny pieces as it cooks. Eliminate any grease.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the pizza sauce ingredients.
- Pre-baked pizzas should be topped with sauce. Top the sauce with a tiny bit of cheese. Sprinkle ground beef and onion on top of the cheese, then top with the appropriate amount of pickle pieces. Top with more cheese if desired. 8-12 minutes in the oven
- Before baking, sprinkle the pizza with precooked french fries. Don’t pass judgment until you’ve given it a go!
- Sprinkle spicy sauce over the finished product or incorporate some into the sauce before spreading it on the pizza.
- Other “burger” toppings include cooked bacon, peppers, various cheeses, and onion rings.
Make Ahead Directions: Prepare the pizza dough completely, including pre-baking it in the oven for 6 minutes. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for several hours, or until ready to bake your pizza.
Freezing Build your pizza on a partly cooked dough. Cover tightly and place in the freezer for up to 2 months. Bake from frozen, adding a few minutes to the cooking time.