BBQ chicken pizza includes barbeque sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions, and cilantro on a delicious handcrafted pizza dough.
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes||307 kcal|
Ingredients For BBQ Chicken Pizza
To make the BBQ Chicken Pizza, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- One big pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded rotisserie chicken, or about 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- a half-cup barbecue sauce
- fresh cilantro to taste 1/4 big red onion, thinly sliced
Instructions For BBQ Chicken Pizza
To make the BBQ Chicken Pizza, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the BBQ Chicken Pizza and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and bake the pizza dough for 6 minutes.
- Top the pre-baked pizza dough with a thin coating of barbeque sauce. Next add a thin layer of mozzarella cheese and chopped red onion on top.
- In a mixing dish, combine the shredded rotisserie chicken and a few teaspoons of barbecue sauce. To mix, toss everything together. Distribute the chicken on the pizza.
- Top the pizza with another thin layer of cheese and, to taste, chopped cilantro.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
Make Ahead: You may make the barbeque chicken pizza up to one day ahead of time. Lay out the crust dough and bake for 6 minutes. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
Conclusion (BBQ Chicken Pizza)
So, this is all about “BBQ Chicken Pizza” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!