On your next pizza night, try this Air Fryer Pizza recipe! It’s cheesy and tasty, with a crunchy crust. It’s ideal for a weeknight since it’s ready in under 10 minutes!
Time To Make It
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Calories|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||10 minutes||322 kcal|
Equipments That Are Required
- Air fryer
Ingredients For Air Fryer Pizza
To make the Air Fryer Pizza, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 1 pizza dough ball
- 4 1/2 cups shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
- 15 ounces desired pizza toppings Pizza Dressing
Instructions For Air Fryer Pizza
To make the Air Fryer Pizza, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Air Fryer Pizza and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Lay out the crust very thin (less than 14 inch). Prick yourself all over with a fork (this will help it bake flat). Coat the bottom of the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Carefully insert the crust in the basket.
- Fry for 1 minute in an air fryer at 400 degrees F, then turn and cook for another minute. (After 30 seconds, check the crust to make sure it hasn’t flipped/folded in half.) Rep with the remaining crusts.
- Toppings may be added to pre-baked crusts. Since the pepperoni and lighter toppings may fly off during frying, I recommend putting the cheese last.
- Reduce the temperature of the air fryer to 370°F and cook the pizzas for 1-3 minutes, or until warmed through and the cheese has melted. (You may verify by opening the basket).
Yield: 8 mini pizzas using the air fryer from my handmade pizza dough.
Make Ahead Directions: Prepare homemade pizza dough the night before and place it in a covered dish in the refrigerator to rise. You may also create homemade pizza sauce ahead of time.
Pre-bake crusts and apply toppings before freezing. Put the pizzas on a baking sheet and flash freeze for 30 minutes. Next, securely wrap them in plastic wrap and place them in a freezer-safe ziplock bag. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
To Air Fry Frozen Pizza, follow these steps: Preheat the air fryer to 370°F. Cook frozen pizza for 6-8 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the crust crisps.
Store-bought Pizza Crust: Instead of pizza dough, use tiny Boboli or flatbread crusts. Skip the baking of the crust. Cook at 370°F until the cheese has melted and the crust is crusty.
Reheating Pizza with an Air Fryer: Remove any leftover pizza from the refrigerator. Preheat the air fryer to 370°F. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until the mixture is hot and crispy.